K40 expansion DIY kit V3
Upgraded and wider gantry to fit inside your k40 machine – up to 400x700mm
V5 will be in full metal setup. V4 with 3d-printed parts will still be available.
Full kit includes
– Two stepper motors and drive axle
– Aluminium extrusions with MGN bearings
– All bolts, nuts and washers
– Laser head and mirror brackets
– End stops and electrical wires.
– Belts and pulleys
This is a complete kit to upgrade your K40 to this kit – everything needed included, either wider or standard width. Instructions how you make it fit standard and wide size included. You can use stock controller or a upgraded controller, works with all!
Installation help available through WhatsApp.
Version 3 and 4 launching shortly in full – we are packing up the kits right now!
We made two new versions – one for use in the K40 and one to use if you want to build your custom machine case.
Of the V3 and V4 we have two variations, one with the belt running vertical and one with the belt running horizontal on the X-axis – they are similar in function but the vertical alignment of the belt offers higher speeds for engravings.
On the V2 we had a lot of requests of partial kits, some with or without the hardware and similar.
V3 and V4 are launched with different kits.
– 3D-printed parts + BOM list (bill of material)
– Kit without aluminium rails
– Kit without laser head and mirror holders
– 3D-printed parts + bolts and drive hardware
– Bigger kits for use in custom machines
All kits are delivered with a list of material needed and instructions for assembly.
Developed & manufactured by Hawklaser.com – you cannot find this anywhere else.
Images shown below are showing V2
The now available V3 and V4 is slightly different, new pictures coming shortly of the new kit.